K-9 Mail is an open source email client with support for multiple accounts, search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, BCC-self, PGP/MIME & more!
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
Install the app "OpenKeychain: Easy PGP" to encrypt/decrypt your emails using OpenPGP.
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the most popular open source email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bug tracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at https://github.com/k9mail/k-9
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at https://github.com/k9mail/k-9 rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
- Further improvements to encryption user experience
- Added ability to forward a message as attachment
- Improved the way we display text/plain messages
- Improved rendering of right-to-left text
- Fixed bug that caused draft messages to be lost
- More bug fixes
- Fixed bug that caused 'Quiet Time' to behave erratically
- Fixed display issues with certain messages
- New widget: Message List- Improved OpenPGP support- New OpenPGP flow, adhering to Autocrypt specification- Recipient search now includes nicknames- Better support for multi-window- Fixed bug that could lead to attachments not being displayed- Many more bugfixes and optimizations- Added translations: Albanian, Breton, Esperanto, Gaelic (Scottish), Icelandic, Indonesian, Welsh
Fixed bug where automatic synchronization wouldn't restart after the device exited doze mode
Improved speed of local message search
Changes in 5.206:• Fixed crash when starting the app from the unread widgetChanges in 5.205:• Fixed bug where the message body wasn't displayed when no crypto provider was configuredChanges in 5.204:• Fixed bug where not all data was removed for deleted messages• Improved support for messages that didn't display correctly• Fixed bug with notification actions sometimes not working• Use "encrypted.asc" as filename for PGP/MIME emails• Updated translations• Many more bug fixes